Sustainable Process Engineering by Gyorgy Szekely
2021 | ISBN: 3110717123 | English | 340 pages | PDF | 15 MB
Sustainable process engineering is a methodology to design new and redesign existing processes that follow the principles of green chemistry and green engineering, and ultimately contribute to a sustainable development. The newest achievements of chemical engineering, opened new opportunities to design more efficient, safe, compact and environmentally benign chemical processes. The book provides a guide to sustainable process design applicable in various industrial fields.
– Discusses the topic from a wide angle: chemistry, materials, processes, and equipment.
– Includes state-of-the-art research achievements that are yet to be industrially implemented.
– Transfers knowledge between chemists and chemical engineers.
– QR codes direct the readers to animations, short videos, magazines, and blogs on specific topics
– Worked examples deepen the understanding of the sustainable assessment of chemical manufacturing processes
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)