GMAT Analytical Writing: Solutions to the Real Argument Topics (Test Prep Series), 5th Edition
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1636510558 | 174 pages | True EPUB | 425.73 KB
• Are you able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of an argument?
• Can you determine what additional information might make an argument easier to evaluate?
• Can you create alternative, plausible explanations for the claims in an argument?
Because analytical skills are important for a successful career in management, the GMAT requires each test taker to complete the Analytical Writing Assessment, a timed task that reveals the writer’s analytical abilities and his or her ability in crafting a coherent evaluation of an argument.
The essays and prewriting activities in this book are intended to serve as models for the test taker to use when responding to practice arguments. Use them as it is or to inspire yourself to create your own essays. Either way, practicing for the AWA will ensure the best score possible on the test.
GMAT Analytical Writing: Solutions To The Real Argument Topics contains sixty sample Analyze an Argument essays along with the rubrics, prompts and tips to use when writing your own essays. The prewriting activities demonstrate how the writer selected a point of view and created evidence to use in developing the responses.
• 60 solved Argument topics with strategies to be used as a benchmark
• Expert Strategies and simplified methods to produce focused responses
• Scoring Guides for Argument tasks as per the GMAT Guidelines
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated, and packed with relevant content that has been prepared by authors with more than a decade of experience in the field.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)