Fusion 360 | CAD Design Projects Part I: 10 easy to moderately difficult CAD projects explained for advanced users
English | 2022 | ASIN : B09MNJLD8W | 123 Pages | PDF | 13 MB
Fusion 360 Design Projects Part 1, is the book for anyone who wants to deepen his/her knowledge of using Fusion 360 from Autodesk and wants to improve CAD design skills. It is the follow-up book to the beginner’s course "Fusion 360 Step by Step" and is therefore aimed at intermediate to advanced users who already have basic knowledge of Autodesk’s Fusion 360. With the help of 10 great and very practical design projects (e.g. screwdriver, ball bearing, remote control, flower vase, water pump pliers …) you will learn in this book about further approaches to CAD design, as well as new program features, to be able to deepen the basics you already know.
Take a look at the book now and get this practical CAD course for intermediates as an e-book or paperback! A large number of illustrations clarify the book’s explanations and thus support a quick and lasting learning success.
Fusion 360 combines several engineering disciplines such as CAD ("Computer Aided Design"), CAM ("Computer Aided Manufacturing") and FEM ("Finite Element Method"), summarized: CAE ("Computer Aided Engineering") in one platform. With Fusion 360 you can not only design parts, but also perform simulations and animations, as well as create programming for a CNC machine. However, the focus of this course is solely on CAD design with Fusion 360 for intermediate to advanced users and shows how to design simple to medium complex parts and assemblies.
The benefits of this book at a glance:
– Step-by-step explanations of CAD design and how to use FUSION 360 through the guidance of an engineer (Master of Engineering) and experienced user
– Hands-on learning through many great example projects
– Deepen the basic features of Fusion 360 and beginner knowledge
– Learn new 2D and 3D features
– Design in a practical way using example projects
– Learn new approaches to design
– Implement easy design projects: Coil spring, hexagon socket screw, gear, flower vase, slotted screwdriver, wrench.
– Implement moderately difficult construction projects: Ball bearing, watering can, remote control, pipe wrench.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)